1. Reservation: The reservation agreement and its variations concerning the services of the Residenza Adelaide are not binding until they are confirmed Residenza Adelaide and the customer.
2. Deposit: Depending on agreement or amount of booking, a prepayment from 30% up to 100 % is demanded. Residenza Adelaide can ask a credit card guarantee instead of a prepayment. The prepayment has to be done until 7 days after receiving the comunication. A delayed payment entitles the Residenza Adelaide to dissolve the contract and to claim the cancellation fees mentioned in number 5.
3. Occupation and return of apartments: As long as there is no other arrangement the occupation of the apartment is possible from 3.00 pm to 6.00 p.m. Return of the apartment must take place until 10.00am on the day of departure.
4. Prices and duty of payment: The prices result from the confirmation of the reservation, the current available rate, and with respect to special contract arrangements. The final bill must be paid on check-in with credit card or cash.
5. Policy and consequences of a cancellation or a reservation not taken up (no-show): The customer must inform the Residenza Adelaide of a cancellation as early as possible. In case of cancellation, Residenza Adelaide is entitled to charge the customer the following cancellation fees as a % of the reserved apartment:
Up to 42 days before arrival: 25%
Up to 21 days before arrival: 75%
Up to 7 days before arrival or non appearance (No Show): 100%
6. Customer liability: the customer is liable to the Residenza Adelaide for all damages and losses, which are caused by him, his participants or partners.